Solutions Architect - Ecommerce
Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize and configure products. Znode is an enterprise, B2B ecommerce platform with a rich set of built-in features to easily manage content, site search, product information and multi-store functionality.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. Don’t be surprised if you smell beer on Friday afternoons. We put passion into our work, but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Solutions Architect to join their Expert Consulting team. If you’re naturally curious, like solving problems, interacting with customers, and helping them learn, and have a technical background, please keep reading.
The ideal candidate should have a background interfacing between customers and development teams, excellent relationship building skills, strong technical background, experience in requirements elicitation and analysis. It is important to be a strong facilitator and listener who can work with key stakeholders to gain operational knowledge and gather user feedback on systems.
- Be an expert of the Znode product architecture and functional modules. Be well versed with the product roadmap and how the new releases will impact/change expert consulting.
- Communicate overall architecture to internal and external teams with the ability to review and address any questions/blockers during implementation.
- Design mid to large size requirements of the project based on the Znode’s product architecture and modules.
- Providing direction and guidance to customers and partners during periods of implementation and upgrade.
- Recommending workflows to customers and partners to ensure the successful delivery of software.
- Responsible for the onboarding, development, customization and delivery of eCommerce solutions from concept to completion including but not limited to unit testing, code and requirements analysis, performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Co-manage customer interactions with the Project Manager, especially with the technical/IT/development teams.
- Engage with other Solutions Architects on requirements/roadblocks and be aware of solutions done across other customers and engagements.
- Proficiently write technical specs, architecture, and creating architecture diagrams
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with clients to provide consultation for eCommerce and business solutions.
Must-haves for this gig:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS, computer engineering, electrical engineering, IT, or equivalent required.
- 6+ years of experience consulting, architecting, and deploying Ecommerce/CMS/Custom Web Application.
- Working knowledge and experience of SDLC, Object Oriented Programming, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, and Web Services.
- Experience in IT infrastructure issues (web and application server setup, load-balancing, firewalls, etc.) and awareness of current technology & industry trends
- Must have solid ability to diagram solutions and the ability to articulate/engage with clients on solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Must be well organized with multiple tasks occurring on a daily basis
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to client sites.
Nice-to-haves for this gig:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience with Microsoft’s AZURE cloud stack
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.