Manager of Ecommerce Integrations
Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize and configure products. Znode is an enterprise, B2B ecommerce platform with a rich set of built-in features to easily manage content, site search, product information and multi-store functionality.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. Don’t be surprised if you smell beer on Friday afternoons. We put passion into our work, but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Manager of Ecommerce Integrations to join their Product team. If you’re naturally curious, like solving problems, interacting with customers, helping them learn, and have a technical background, please keep reading.
The Manager of Ecommerce Integrations specializes in evaluating business requirements and turning them into solutions and also has equally impressive people and technical skills. This is a person who thrives at solving problems and has an insatiable urge to learn. Well respected by technical and non-technical individuals, this person is an influential leader, coach, manager and engineer and will rely on strong consultative skills to help our Enterprise customers throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Develop and manage strategic 3rd Party Integration partnerships with various platforms with a focus on ecommerce payments, global shipping, fintech, marketplaces, procurement systems, ERPs, CRMs, etc.
- Collaborate and lead cross-functional teams to develop plans for partner solutions and features.
- Lead new opportunities within partnerships through strategic thinking to capitalize on new revenue potential and innovative product enhancements.
- Act as primarily point of contact & owner for assigned partnerships.
- Work closely with the Znode Product, Marketing and Customer Success & Support teams to ensure the ecosystem of 3rd party integrations fully supports Znode customer & partner needs.
- Work closely with the Product and Client Success teams to ensure smooth onboarding experiences and servicing processes of customers & partners using the integrations via the platform.
Must-haves for this gig:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS, computer engineering, electrical engineering, IT, or equivalent required.
- 6+ years of experience consulting, architecting, and deploying Ecommerce/CMS/Custom Web Application.
- Working knowledge and experience of SDLC, Object Oriented Programming, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, and Web Services.
- Experience in IT infrastructure and awareness of current technology & industry trends
- Must have solid ability to diagram solutions and the ability to articulate/engage with the product team and partners on solutions.
- Must be well organized with multiple tasks occurring on a daily basis
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, SOA/Web Services, ecommerce, content management systems, internet security standards, and fraud prevention.
- Advanced understanding and experience integrating with and designing for SaaS providers.
- Strong skill set in the implementation of security standards in code such as OAuth, SAML, and other Tokenization and authentication methods and systems; understanding of security, SSO and federation technologies as applied cloud infrastructure.
- Proficient with common office applications and Project Management software.
Nice-to-Haves for this gig:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience with Microsoft’s AZURE cloud stack
- Experience working with an offshore team.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.