Human Resources Recruiting Manager
Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize and configure products. Znode is an enterprise, B2B ecommerce platform with a rich set of native features to easily manage content, site search, product information and multi-store functionality.
At Amla, we are building awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. We put passion into our work, but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is looking for an energetic, self-motivated HR/Recruiting Manager to join their team. If you’re naturally curious, like solving problems, interacting with prospective employees, and have a strong background in recruiting, please keep reading.
The ideal candidate should have experience in Human Resources being a conduit between employees and their employer, excellent relationship building skills, a strong recruiting background, and experience in working with employee benefits packages. It is important to be a strong facilitator and listener who can work with key stakeholders to gain operational knowledge and gather meaningful feedback. This role requires approximately 75% of time spent on recruiting and 25% of time spent on day to day HR tasks.
- Working knowledge and experience of LinkedIn, and Indeed recruiting, as well as experience working with staffing agencies to fill professional roles.
- Ability to assess candidates' relevant knowledge, soft skills and experience to determine fit.
- Ability to communicate internally with key stakeholders to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writing position descriptions to be posted onto the company website and specialized job boards.
- Ability to coordinate with candidates and managers to ensure timely scheduling of the interview and selection process.
- Ability to conduct interviews for a wide range of positions.
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline of candidates using internal tools and methods.
- Experience with purchasing and managing human resources services including payroll and benefits administration.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Must be well organized with multiple tasks occurring on a daily basis.
Must-haves for this gig:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or in a recruiting related role, staffing agency, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice-to-haves for this gig:
- Experience working with an outsourced HR team.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology and/or the ecommerce industry.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.