Graphic Designer (part-time)
Amla Commerce is looking for highly creative and imaginative part-time Graphic Designer to join our new and growing Marketing department. If you enjoy spending your days developing visual concepts for projects, designing advertising, sales and marketing materials for a variety of media, and can manage a high volume of work under tight deadlines, you should keep reading.
This person will report to the Director of Marketing, and will own the creation of visual elements in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Create layouts and design for digital and offline tactics, such as web pages & landing pages, social media ads, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, sales presentations (Keynote, PowerPoint, etc), print ads, sales collateral, eBooks, webinar presentations, tradeshow materials, etc.
- Create assets to support and enhance messaging in digital and print materials
- Assist in selection of stock photography and illustration for digital and print materials
- Prepare rough drafts and effectively communicate design concepts and recommendations to reviewers and stakeholders
- Amend, review and audit final layouts and designs and suggest improvements when necessary
- Communicate brand identity accurately and creatively throughout all tactics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design, Marketing or related discipline
- 2-5 years in professional design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Proven understanding of how to interpret the strategic intent of a project and translate concepts into final production
- Ability to maintain the integrity of existing brand standards
- Deep knowledge of design best practices for print, social, email and web
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Umbraco templates
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience creating video assets
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry and ecommerce software platforms
Send your resume and link to your online portfolio to email@example.com