Ecommerce Product Consultant
Amla Commerce is looking for an energetic, self-motivated product trainer & consultant to join the Product Development department. If you’re naturally curious, like solving problems, interacting with customers, and help them learn, and have a technical background, please keep reading.
The ideal candidate should have a background interfacing between customers and development teams, excellent relationship building skills, strong technical background, experience in requirements elicitation and analysis. It is important to be a strong facilitator and listener who can work with key stakeholders to gain operational knowledge and gather user feedback on systems.
- Deliver product training and ongoing education to customers and partners via virtual classroom, webinars, or in person
- Responsible for onboarding a new customer or partner with the complete initial setup of Amla Commerce products
- Providing direction and guidance to customers and partners during periods of implementation and upgrade.
- Recommending workflows to customers and partners to ensure the successful delivery of software.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of product development initiatives and trends in the ecommerce industry.
- Responsible for creating product training material and managing the knowledge base along with the product team.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with clients to provide consultation for eCommerce and business solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS, computer engineering, electrical engineering, IT, or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience consulting, architecting, and deploying Ecommerce/CMS/Custom Web Application.
- Working knowledge and experience of SDLC, Object Oriented Programming, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, and Web Services.
- Experience conducting classroom training/onboarding for related technology products and services.
- Must have solid ability to diagram solutions and the ability to articulate/engage with clients on solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Must be well organized with multiple tasks occurring on a daily basis
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to client sites.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.