Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize and configure products. Znode is an enterprise, B2B ecommerce platform with a rich set of built-in features to easily manage content, site search, product information and multi-store functionality.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. Don’t be surprised if you smell beer on Friday afternoons. We put passion into our work, but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is recruiting an Ecommerce Consultant. This position is responsible for driving solution development for new B2B customer Znode implementation projects. This is a key position in our business, and the person in this role will have the opportunity to work closely with a range of our internal teams, as well as partners and customers. This is a full-time position.
- Act as a customer-facing subject matter expert on Znode and Ecommerce best practices.
- Lead discovery sessions, perform presentations, answer questions, and solve problems for assigned customers, teams, and projects.
- Work with customers, internal team members, project managers, and other parties as required to translate business needs into requirements, specifications, and an achievable plan.
- Identify, anticipate, tackle issues, and remove blockers.
- Work with the internal Sales team, and Product Managers on new sales opportunities, and product planning as requested.
- Lead structured live training sessions, using existing course content, and help students learn about Znode solutions and best practices.
Must-haves for this gig:
- 6+ years of Ecommerce, Business Analysis, and/or marketing technology experience.
- Deep understanding of Ecommerce B2B and B2C best practices.
- Solid understanding of Ecommerce Software solution component purposes (e.g. ERP, PIM, CRM, CMS, DAM, PLM, Prices, Inventory, Tax, et al.).
- General understanding of internal B2B company processes and procedures, including marketing, product planning, product merchandising, order management, order shipping, and delivery.
- Demonstrated consulting experience on ecommerce technology projects.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to simplify complex topics with words and drawings.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication ability with a strong emphasis on listening.
- Demonstrated comfort and expertise with leading presentations and presenting to senior and executive-level leadership and customers.
- Experience teaching content to functional, and technical audiences.
- Expert process mapping, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter with a desire to continuously learn.
- High level of attention to detail.
Nice-to-Haves for this gig:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience with Microsoft’s AZURE cloud stack
- Experience working with an offshore team.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]