Digital Marketing Manager
Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize and configure products. Znode is an enterprise, B2B ecommerce platform with a rich set of built-in features to easily manage content, site search, product information and multi-store functionality.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. We put passion into our work, but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing and Sales team. If you’re digitally talented, naturally curious, self-motivated and love all things digital, keep reading.
The ideal candidate should have a background in managing and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing campaigns and brand promotion, and will play a key role in the marketing department.
Duties include planning and executing integrated digital campaigns, delegating tasks and responsibilities within the marketing team, reporting on key analytics and metrics demonstrating outcomes of campaigns.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing integrated digital campaigns to drive lead generation
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to execution and implementation
- Managing and growing social media presence
- Write, create and optimize ads on various digital and social platforms
- Monitor, evaluate and report on online campaigns and continuously optimize ads and research new and effective keywords through HubSpot, Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and continuously optimize
- Write, create and design email marketing campaigns in HubSpot and Mailchimp or other tools
Secondary responsibilities may include:
- Channel marketing support including coordinating campaigns with business partners
- Manage trade show initiatives and vendor communication
- Assist in managing company and customer events, including the annual Znode customer event
- Write press releases and coordinate with media contacts
- Manage and write the companies weekly ecommerce newsletter
- Manage and write marketing content for Artifi Labs
Must-haves for this gig:
- Three plus years of progressive digital marketing experience
- A four year degree in marketing, journalism or a related field
- HubSpot experience
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google My Business experience
- Social media management experience
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in managing client expectations
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be able to take ownership of the plan and tasks, be able to multitask, and work independently
- Must be well organized with multiple tasks occurring on a daily basis
- Strong curiosity and a desire to learn
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.