Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize and configure products. Znode is an enterprise, B2B ecommerce platform with a rich set of built-in features to easily manage content, site search, product information, and multi-store functionality.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. We put passion into our work but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is recruiting a (Hybrid) Copywriter. The position is responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading thought leadership content, blog posts, web copy, social media copy, and various other types of content. Delivering copy drafts by deadlines is a primary measure of success in this position. Curiosity and a willingness to grasp new concepts and translate them into written copy will be a daily responsibility.
The Copywriter is a part of the marketing team and will assist with other duties, including researching industry competitors, industry literature, and subject matter related to Amla Commerce products. This position will occasionally serve a cross-functional capacity and work closely with product team members, account managers, and leadership in developing high-level messaging and strategy. This is a full-time position.
- Writing for various content mediums
- Writing clear, concise, error-free, and on-brand tone copy
- Editing copy and repurposing content into different mediums
- Proofreading content before publication
- Researching industry trends
MUST-HAVES FOR THIS GIG
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, etc., or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter, journalist, or a related field.
- Experience working in a B2B ecommerce, software, technology, or SaaS environment
- Ability to write to AP-style standards
- Ability to write search engine optimized content and understand the keyword research process
- Strong organizational skills, especially when applied to research for copy
- Technical aptitude and the ability to simplify the complex with words
- Sense of urgency, have a desire to make a significant impact by crafting compelling messages for target audiences
- Strong verbal and written skills
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]