Senior System Administrator (5+ Years)
The Senior System Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, operation, installation / configuration, and maintenance of windows servers. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the windows system.
They will coordinate with senior members to understand goals and objectives. The Senior System Administrator is accountable for windows systems that support infrastructure and Management. The position reports to the IT-Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and the Microsoft offerings across various
product lines that can be utilized.
- To design, install, and administer virtualization products on premise & on Azure cloud
- Excellent knowledge of Managing Google services.
- Excellent knowledge databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Designing and setting up continuous workflow & connected experience with Microsoft Apps, Office
and Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of all computer components and peripherals and must be adept at researching and
coming up with best suited HW configurations (laptop, PC, Workstation, Server, Printer,
conferencing system, Network systems, etc).
- Must be adept at Identifying Products and SW (Laptops models, SWs, etc) by assessing on best
access to Support, Service, cost of acquisition, maintenance, and upgrades/scalability also the
richness of the ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with Hardware Set-up/Networking setup. Must be adept at assembling PCs
and workstations/local server setups.
- Excellent monitoring & troubleshooting skills with HW, connectivity, OS layer and application
- Must be adept at setting up Azure Devops Infrastructure and Active Directory for User
Management and design user policies.
- Good with Network administration, Asset and Network Security Intune.
- Setup Remote workflow and remote desktop connectivity. Inter-office infrastructure.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
Nice to have:
- Certification in Azure , ITIL , Windows preferred.
Role Category: Admin/ Maintenance/ Security/ Data warehousing
Role: Senior System Administrator
Windows Server, Office 365, ITIL, Network Administration ,Active Directory , Storage, Networking ,
Patch Management, Cloud, Azure, System Administration, Virtualization
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Sc - Computers
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]