Senior System Administrator (5+ Years)
The Senior System Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, operation, installation / configuration and maintenance of LAMP servers. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the windows system.
They will coordinate with senior members to understand goals and objectives. The Senior System Administrator is accountable for Linux systems that support infrastructure and Management. The position reports to the Project Manager.
- Provide end-user support for any technical questions, resolution.
- Provide technical support for all Linux operating systems.
- Remotely provides end user support by phone or over the phone.
- Maintenance of business software applications.
- Implementation, install, configure, monitor, troubleshoot and evaluates new and existing Linux operating system
- Indicates the technician diagnoses and to fix system related faults and efficient system management and logical solution to determine.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Perform action plan against alert emails.
- Manages and maintains backups.
- Monitors and improves system performance through kernel and file system tuning.
- Provide Windows related support to US users.
- Provide assistance in shift as team works 24x7.
Role Category: Admin/ Maintenance/ Security/ Data warehousing
Role: System Administrator
Redhat Linux, Linux, Solaris, Windows Server, ITIL, Network Administration, Apache, Active Directory, DNS, SDLC, SQL, Security, Unix
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Sc - Computers
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]