Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is a skilled professional focused on the design and creation of software. They are responsible for the development and delivery of software solutions from concept to completion. In this role, they will act as independent developer for a given project to solve challenging business problems. In addition, they are expected to promote best practices and work collaboratively with MRR Soft team, including: Project Manager, Tech leads, Testing Engineer & other developers.
He/she will be a seasoned and proven leader in developing the software in given technology. They will collaborate with Tech lead & Project Manager to understand goals and objectives. The position reports to the Project Manager.
- Participating in design and code reviews and writing required design and analysis documents for the applications.
- Writing application architecture specifications and assisting with build of walkthrough prototypes.
- Provide status reports to the onsite team.
- Assist in the design and development of Software Solutions using various dot net frameworks
- Utilize understanding of the full software life cycle and strong knowledge in Design Methodology – UML.
- Interact with clients to identify their needs and define product’s objectives.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Assist in the support and growth of development platform(s).
- Support business development activities. Must understand the MRR Soft quality process and apply the same while executing tasks.
- Developing applications based upon customer requirements and industry standards.
- Interacting with technical writers to document, verify and validate product features and functionality;
- Interacting with test/quality assurance engineers to define test plans, identify and reproduce defects and provide fixes as needed.
- Effectively communicate and present all the output to project team.
- Mentor and guide team, coach team members based on their developmental needs.
- Research standard extensions/solutions for common business applications.
- Perform usability testing and assessment for product, as well as ad hoc usability evaluations of varying levels of complexity.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as high-priority, participating in client calls for status updates and updating the same to the junior team members for rapid delivery.
- 4+ years in .Net technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MCA, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in web development activity using .Net framework
- Expertise in Windows Forms Applications, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation,.NET - Integration Technologies
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.
- Working knowledge of mobile development activity
- Working knowledge of web hosting solution on IIS7.
- Experience working with an offshore –onsite development process
Ecommerce, Product Management, Mobile, Software Development, Business Systems Integration
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com