.Net Software Engineer
Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize, and configure products. Znode is a B2B multi-channel ecommerce platform developed with an API-first architecture, combined with native B2B functionality and flexible data model, allowing for easy management of manufacturers' and distributors' B2B, B2C, and B2B2X business models.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. Don’t be surprised if you smell beer on Friday afternoons. We put passion into our work but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is recruiting a Software Engineer for the India location. A .Net Developer is in charge of writing code in .NET languages such as C# and Asp.Net MVC developers, design new applications, configure existing systems, and provide user support. They can also write functional code with a keen eye for spotting flaws. The overall goal of a .NET developer is to collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and maintain software.
- Assist in the design and development of Software solutions using various Dot net frameworks.
- Writing code using .NET programming languages that are simple, clean, and scalable
- Creating technical interfaces, specifications, and architectural designs.
- Creating and putting software prototypes through their paces.
- Creating client-side displays and user interfaces.
- Assisting software personnel with project-related tasks and other responsibilities.
- Working with other software professionals and developers to coordinate your efforts.
Must-haves for this gig:
- 3+ years in .Net technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MCA, or equivalent.
- Experience in web development activity using .Net framework.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.
- Working knowledge of web hosting solution on IIS7.
- Experience working with an offshore –onsite development process
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]