Java Script Programmer (5+Years)
The Java Script Programmer is a skilled professional focused on the design and creation of software. They are responsible for the development and delivery of software solutions from concept to completion. In this role, they will act as independent developer for a given project to solve challenging business problems. In addition, they are expected to promote best practices and work collaboratively with MRR Soft’s team, including: Project Manager, Tech lead, Testing Engineer & other developer.
He/she will be a seasoned and proven leader in developing the software in given technology. They will collaborate with Tech lead & Project Manager to understand goals and objectives. The position reports to the Project Manager.
- Assist in the design and development of Software Solutions using various Java Script & Dot net frameworks.
- Utilize understanding of the full software life cycle and strong knowledge in Design Methodology UML.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Assist in the support and growth of development platform(s).
- Support business development activities. Must understand the MRR Soft quality process and apply the same while executing tasks.
- Developing applications based upon customer requirements and industry standards.
- Interacting with test/quality assurance engineers to define test plans, identify and reproduce defects and provide fixes as needed;
- Effectively communicate and present all the output to project team.
- Interact with clients to identify their needs and define projects objectives.
- Research standard extensions/solutions for common business applications.
- Perform usability testing and assessment for projects, as well as ad hoc usability evaluations of varying levels of complexity.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as high-priority, participating in client calls for status updates and updating the same to the junior team members for rapid delivery.
- Working knowledge of mobile development activity.
- Working knowledge of web hosting solution on IIS7.
- Experience working with an offshore onsite development process
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Sc - Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]