Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize, and configure products. Znode is a B2B multi-channel ecommerce platform developed with an API-first architecture, combined with native B2B functionality and flexible data model, allowing for easy management of manufacturers' and distributors' B2B, B2C, and B2B2X business models.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. Don’t be surprised if you smell beer on Friday afternoons. We put passion into our work but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is recruiting a Human Resources Manager for the India location. The position is responsible for having HR Manager who has ambitious growth plans, both organic and inorganic and is looking for a seasoned HR Generalist professional who will partner the Head HR in driving various organizational initiatives, culture, people policies and practices to transform the workplace and create an environment conducive to meet the growth aspirations of the business and people.
This is a full-time position to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager role.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide
feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees.
- Hands-on experience in Dot Net, Fullstack, SQL, React, Design, HTML and Testing
recruitments at various levels.
- Source potential candidates through online channels. Social platforms and professional
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and
in-person interviews, New empanelment of agencies & working with current staffing
agencies for C2H & Regular recruitments.
- Hands on experience on Recruitment Dashboards, adhoc reports, attrition reports.
- Organize Induction program for new hires
- Monitor implementation of HR systems, such as Performance Appraisal, Compensation
& Benefits, Career and Succession Planning etc.
- Responsible for maintaining all HR records related to leave and attendance in an internal
- Management of KPIs in internal system.
- Management of empanelled agencies for recruitments.
- Management of Contract Staffing agencies working with us.
- Coordinate with Insurance company for Mediclaim and Accident insurance Policy.
- Manage employee relations activities and employee issues.
- Responsible for employee engagement programs.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel
problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's HR policies
- Ensure implementation of HR policy and compliance of the same and give inputs on HR
policies w.r.t its compliance
- Work in close coordination with the management to capture key expectations form the
human resources function and provide efficient service and support to them.
- Setup processes for handling employee issues and grievances
Ensure effective communication of HR System and Policies and consistent application
across levels and locations.
- Co-ordination with various Division
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliances are adhered consistently
- Work towards progressive automation of manual HR processes.
- Responsible for Exit Process
- Provide required reports as per need basis.
- Any other work allotted from time to time from the HR department
- Partner the BU leadership team in understanding and delivering the key business
objectives through specific initiatives. Support the business in collaborating and
co-achieving the priorities.
- Build influential and mutually respectful relationships with leaders, functional managers
and internal customers and stakeholders.
- Mentor and drive the HR team for functional excellence and innovation.
- Own the implementation of HR systems and processes of employee life cycle across the organization.
- Manage People policies, Talent management, C&B, PMS, HR/Legal compliances, employee communication, R&R etc.
- Responsible for cordial employee relations and drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Contribute to develop transformational culture and innovative HR strategies.
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
Must-haves for this gig:
- Bachelor's degree and relevant experience
- 3+ years' relevant experience in Human Resources Management
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated ability to drive, implement and evaluate people policies, processes, and services.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Significant experience to drive special initiatives/projects involving CFT.
- Ability to drive transformation at the workplace.
- Attention to detail and good judgment.
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]