Database SQL Developer
Amla Commerce is a global software company that has grown out of the belief that ecommerce software should enable sustainable growth. Amla has two products, Artifi Labs and Znode. Artifi Labs is an ecommerce product customization platform that allows shoppers to personalize, customize, and configure products. Znode is a B2B multi-channel ecommerce platform developed with an API-first architecture, combined with native B2B functionality and flexible data model, allowing for easy management of manufacturers' and distributors' B2B, B2C, and B2B2X business models.
At Amla, we are building something special. Awesome ecommerce software and a great place to be yourself. Don’t be surprised if you smell beer on Friday afternoons. We put passion into our work but enjoy cracking jokes along the way. Our teams tackle complex challenges and work together to create innovative solutions, and we celebrate every little victory along the way. If you’re ready to tackle opportunities that will help grow your career while joining a team that’s more like a family, Amla is waiting for you.
Amla Commerce is looking for a Database SQL Developer to join their Software Development team. If you’re a Database SQL Developer having the following skillset: Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedure, Performance & Tuning Azure - Cloud Technology, XML & JSON.
- Develop high-quality database solutions.
- Use T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Suggest new queries.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
Must-haves for this gig:
- 3+ years experience in SQL Development
- T-SQL, Stored Procedure, Functions, Triggers, XML Operations, JSON support on SQL
2016 and above SSIS, SSRS, CTE, EAV Data structure
- Integration with NoSQL(MongoDB), SQL Server Indexes, Bulk Insert, BCP, CMD Shell
- Memory Optimization, Performance Tunning, Query Optimization, Database Designing, Table
Joins, SQL Server Job agent
- Backup and Maintenance plan
- Data Migration & Good Communication.
- Working knowledge of mobile development activity.
- Working knowledge of web hosting solution on IIS7.
- Experience working with an offshore –onsite development process.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]